- Fits all milling machine vises with 1/2" - 7/8" thick jaws and 1/8" minimum protrusion
- 1-1/8" wide body with 2 hardened steel guide pins and large #10 clamp screw are used to secure the unit to the vice jaw
- 1/8" x 2" hardened stop pin is used to accurately locate work pieces,the stop pin is also adjustable side-to-side to allow for cutter clearance
- The stop pin is positioned completely below the top surface of vice jaw to allow for cutter clearance
- Body made from anodized aluminium
- 8-32 non-marking flat point set screws are used to secure stop rod
The Vice Jaw Stop by Edge Technology is the most advanced jaw stop to date. It features a micro stop rod that is positioned below the top surface of the vice jaws for cutter clearance. The stop rod is also adjustable side-to-side to allow space between the unit and the work piece for even more cutter clearance.
||Same Day Dispatch