- Supplied in matched and numbered pairs only
- Manufactured from close grained cast iron
- Ground faces
- Accuracy - 0.04mm
- Capacity - 63mm/ 2.48"
- W 80mm/ 3.14" x L 35mm/ 1.37" x H 60mm/ 2.36"
Moore and Wright History
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer's tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright Workshop Grade Vee Blocks and Clamp 230Special Price £166.45 £138.71 Regular Price £171.60
- Moore and Wright 80mm 3.14" Standard Pair Vee Blocks 200 Series MW212Special Price £193.22 £161.02 Regular Price £199.20