ACU-RITE is a manufacturer of numeric digital readout systems and linear encoders for machine tools. Digital readouts from ACU-RITE make your manually operated machine tools more profitable, improve productivity, and raise the quality of the machined workpiece. The large LCD display clearly shows the actual axis positions. The context-sensitive graphical user guidance makes working with digital readouts from ACU-RITE a pleasure. Together with the linear scales from ACU-RITE they form an economic and effective package solution for initial setup or retrofitting on your machine tool.
- A range of bench tapping arm machines with electric, air or hydraulic motor options,
- Auto Reversing Tapping Heads and spare/consumable parts
- Type 1 are suitable for tapping arms with up to M12 tapping range. Type 2 are suitable for tapping arms with a maximum tapping range of between M16 to M27.
- A range of standard Morse taper chuck arbors and morse adaptor sleeves, suitable for our tapping heads and quick change tooling chucks.
- Work Holding including vices and angle plates