Alfa was established in 2002 and remains a highly motivated company dedicated to the innovative design and manufacturing of high performance yet cost-effective Local/Wide Area (LAN/WAN) products. We combine the most up-to-date technologies with our top quality engineering to produce a range of products that meet the requirements of our clients.Alfa is more than capable of manufacturing, marketing, and supporting professionals and high performance LAN/WAN products for OEM partners. Our commitment to our customer is to provide state of the art networking products and high quality assurance. With our versatile ability we design our products to end-user friendly and easy to maintain. Our expertise lies within wireless network communications and telecommunications. Alfa believes that its speed of development and technical ability, together with its commitment to staff and partners has established the basis for long lasting growth and success.
- A range of bench tapping arm machines with electric, air or hydraulic motor options,
- Auto Reversing Tapping Heads and spare/consumable parts
- Type 1 are suitable for tapping arms with up to M12 tapping range. Type 2 are suitable for tapping arms with a maximum tapping range of between M16 to M27.
- A range of standard Morse taper chuck arbors and morse adaptor sleeves, suitable for our tapping heads and quick change tooling chucks.
- Work Holding including vices and angle plates