Standard airbrushes get covered with paint, requiring complete disassembly to clean. Aztek requires no disassembly. Paint travels directly to and through the nozzle, entirely bypassing the airbrush body. Aztek lays down a full range of special effects without time-consuming, complete needle adjustments. Tip technology allows user to quickly move from one spray pattern to another by simply changing the tips. Thoughtful ergonomic design comfortably fits in the hand, reducing fatigue and providing a good grip while spraying. The airbrush body is also impervious to solvents.
- A range of bench tapping arm machines with electric, air or hydraulic motor options,
- Auto Reversing Tapping Heads and spare/consumable parts
- Type 1 are suitable for tapping arms with up to M12 tapping range. Type 2 are suitable for tapping arms with a maximum tapping range of between M16 to M27.
- A range of standard Morse taper chuck arbors and morse adaptor sleeves, suitable for our tapping heads and quick change tooling chucks.
- Work Holding including vices and angle plates