Originally, a manufacturer of high precision dial indicators and other associated instruments such as cylinder bore gauges. Baty soon diversified into non-contact measurement with Optical Profile Projectors. The Baty ‘Shadograph’ range has since become an industry standard in profile projectors. These products are still manufactured in Sussex, England in accordance with ISO 9001:2015. Now part of Bowers Group, Baty offers a range of precision measuring instruments from Hand Tools to Vision Systems, offering solutions for almost every measurement application in modern manufacturing
- A range of bench tapping arm machines with electric, air or hydraulic motor options,
- Auto Reversing Tapping Heads and spare/consumable parts
- Type 1 are suitable for tapping arms with up to M12 tapping range. Type 2 are suitable for tapping arms with a maximum tapping range of between M16 to M27.
- A range of standard Morse taper chuck arbors and morse adaptor sleeves, suitable for our tapping heads and quick change tooling chucks.
- Work Holding including vices and angle plates