laser center/edge finder
The Laser Center/Edge Finder ® was introduced by SDA Mfg. at the Visalia, CA "Men, Metal & Machines" show on October 4th 2004. A US Patent was granted in December of 2006 & 2008. Designed to replace traditional wigglers and mechanical or electronic edge finders in most setup operations Precision edge finding without readjusting for radius of edge finding tool Quickly locate center punch marks or scribe line intersections Can be used with drill presses, to set mill head angle, realign lathe tailstock after taper cutting, lathes with 4-jaw chuck setup or to align the vice on the mill table
- A range of bench tapping arm machines with electric, air or hydraulic motor options,
- Auto Reversing Tapping Heads and spare/consumable parts
- Type 1 are suitable for tapping arms with up to M12 tapping range. Type 2 are suitable for tapping arms with a maximum tapping range of between M16 to M27.
- A range of standard Morse taper chuck arbors and morse adaptor sleeves, suitable for our tapping heads and quick change tooling chucks.
- Work Holding including vices and angle plates