Moore and Wright
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
- A range of bench tapping arm machines with electric, air or hydraulic motor options,
- Auto Reversing Tapping Heads and spare/consumable parts
- Type 1 are suitable for tapping arms with up to M12 tapping range. Type 2 are suitable for tapping arms with a maximum tapping range of between M16 to M27.
- A range of standard Morse taper chuck arbors and morse adaptor sleeves, suitable for our tapping heads and quick change tooling chucks.
- Work Holding including vices and angle plates
- Moore and Wright 80mm 3.14" Standard Pair Vee Blocks 200 Series MW212Special Price £188.17 £156.81 Regular Price £195.00
- Moore and Wright Workshop Grade Vee Blocks and Clamp 230Special Price £162.12 £135.10 Regular Price £168.00
- Moore and Wright Standard Pair Vee Blocks 63mm 2.48" - 200 Series MW211Special Price £159.80 £133.17 Regular Price £165.60