Shield Technology is a manufacturer of high specification specialist corrosion inhibiting products. Our products have been selected by a diverse range of users as being 'best-in-class', offering outstanding protection and excellent value for money. We currently offer a range of products for preventing corrosion of iron and steel and multi-metal components, a Toolcare range - for woodworkers and engineers, an engine storage/inhibiting fluid range used by the aeronautical industry and classic car sector, as well as a range of products designed for museums, collectors and conservators
- A range of bench tapping arm machines with electric, air or hydraulic motor options,
- Auto Reversing Tapping Heads and spare/consumable parts
- Type 1 are suitable for tapping arms with up to M12 tapping range. Type 2 are suitable for tapping arms with a maximum tapping range of between M16 to M27.
- A range of standard Morse taper chuck arbors and morse adaptor sleeves, suitable for our tapping heads and quick change tooling chucks.
- Work Holding including vices and angle plates