Bowers Group has enjoyed long term relationships with many loyal suppliers who are integral to its business, none more so than with Swiss manufacturer Sylvac SA; a world leader in the field of advanced microelectronics. Together the companies are responsible for developing and bringing to market the world’s first digital 3 point bore gauging system. As Sylvac's sole UK agent, Bowers’ objective is to offer its customers superior service along with quality instruments that are easy to use; helping its customers reduce their production and development costs and improve efficiency on the shop-floor.
- A range of bench tapping arm machines with electric, air or hydraulic motor options,
- Auto Reversing Tapping Heads and spare/consumable parts
- Type 1 are suitable for tapping arms with up to M12 tapping range. Type 2 are suitable for tapping arms with a maximum tapping range of between M16 to M27.
- A range of standard Morse taper chuck arbors and morse adaptor sleeves, suitable for our tapping heads and quick change tooling chucks.
- Work Holding including vices and angle plates